Thursday, May 7, 2009

Harkins Theaters Summer Movies

Harkins Theaters has released all of the the information regarding the Summer Movie Fun Program here.

For $7 per person, you can watch 10 movies this summer. For an additional $4 *during each movie*, you get popcorn, candy and a drink. You just need to pick what day during the week you want to attend the movies and you're set! The movies start at 9:45 in the morning and are a great way to get out of the house for a few hours without sweating to death.

If you want, we can all pick the same day to attend so that it's a little more fun. Please comment with what day during the week works best for you-- please post by this Sunday, Mother's Day. You'll have to go to the theater to buy your tickets, but at least we will all have tickets for the same day. Hope to see you there!!

5 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

Monday or Tuesday work best for us!

Stacy said...

Monday or Tuesday works for us too.

Breezy Skye said...

Monday or Tuesday works for us, but if you both don't really care, Tuesday's would be the most ideal for me. However I can be flexible and do Monday, I just thought, what the heck I'll actually be a little more decisive instead of my normal indecisiveness.

K&S said...

What a great idea! Monday or Tuesday work for us too. I'm equally open on both days.

DaNell said...

We almost got them glad I looked here first, Mondays or Tuesdays work best for us.