Are you kidding me the last post was November 15th! We can do better than that, you know with all the extra time we all have;)
I would like to try and get this playgroup thing up and rolling again with a move organized approach (this is just a trial run so feel free to give constructive criticisms if its not working for you and your little one/s.) I thought that we could try to plan out a month or two in advance and then we could throw in a few interesting adventures that we could all plan on?!!!
Here is the deal, if you can’t afford and activity or it’s just not up your ally than NO problem no one is obligated to attend, we just want you to have FUN and let the kiddos socialize. I would love some help with ideas and activities please let me know and if you would like to do something at your place.
March
3rd- Park and lunch @ 10:30
10th- Cerreta Candy Company Tour, leave here at 9:35 (located on about 54th ave & Glendale)
17th- Park @ Lunch @ 10:30
24th- Easter egg Hunt
April
March
3rd- Park and lunch @ 10:30
10th- Cerreta Candy Company Tour, leave here at 9:35 (located on about 54th ave & Glendale)
17th- Park @ Lunch @ 10:30
24th- Easter egg Hunt
April
7th- Park and Lunch @10:30
14th- Stuffington Bear Company tour leave here at 12:20pm (24th street and Thomas)
21st- Park and Lunch @ 10:30
28th- Splash pad at Westgate 10:30
I have so many more ideas like:
Mother Goose
Library
Cookies and milk
Mall playground
Butterfly Exhibit
Festivals
EXT…
So stay tuned. Also, at the beginning of each week I will give a more elaborate description of each activity, its location, and time. I look forward to having FUN with you all soon!!!!
Festivals
EXT…
So stay tuned. Also, at the beginning of each week I will give a more elaborate description of each activity, its location, and time. I look forward to having FUN with you all soon!!!!

2 comments:
I really like this better. I think planning AHEAD with set dates and times will help moms to be able to schedule in the playgroup better.
This sounds like a ton of fun! I like how you have every other week at the park and then every other week doing something new.
I'm on board!:)
This sounds like fun. I think changing it up will be exciting for the kiddos!
Post a Comment