For now I thought we could just meet at the Camelback Ranch Park for tomorrows outing at 10:30am.
I am however in search of the “Perfect Park” one with no sand, no high drops without railing, no huge river rock for throwing, you know the kind padded by lilies and rose that our children couldn’t possibly find anything to hurt them or others. I am a realist though and so I do know that’s out of the questions but if you want to try out another Park please let me know. We can be on the "Quest To Find The Perfect Park” together.
I am however in search of the “Perfect Park” one with no sand, no high drops without railing, no huge river rock for throwing, you know the kind padded by lilies and rose that our children couldn’t possibly find anything to hurt them or others. I am a realist though and so I do know that’s out of the questions but if you want to try out another Park please let me know. We can be on the "Quest To Find The Perfect Park” together.
Questions call me 602-628-6338
-DaNell
-DaNell


2 comments:
I want to come real bad, but my babes are sick. so, unless by some miracle they are better tomorrow. We won't be there. (to spare everyone else)
My girls like playing at the friendship park, the playground that is westernest (is that a word?). We are excited to start coming again. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment