Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bears Here, Bears There, Bears Everywhere


Tomorrow is our Stuffington Bear Factory Tour. I had thought about changing it to another week due to the longer drive but, I am excited to see what its all about so tomorrow it is.

FREE Daily Drop-In Tour: Free at 1:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. No reservation necessary. Tour takes about 15-20 minutes. You can purchase a bear to stuff and clothe before or after the tour if you want.
Overview
Stuffington Bear Factory offers private tours for groups of any size. Our tours are a great way to learn about what goes into making America's most lovable companion - the teddy bear. It also is a great way to learn about the manufacturing process and the history of the teddy bear. These tours are a favorite with companies, team building events, charity donation events, private groups, clubs, large families, tourists and sightseers.

Located at 2302 East Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ‎ (I googled the directions and it should take about 25 mins) I am going to leave about 12:20 to be sure.
Here is the website if you have other questions
http://www.stuffingtonbear.com/
Please let me know if you are planning on attending just so I could make sure I find you:) Thanks y'all, see you soon!!!
-DaNell

1 comments:

bethy said...

It's official, I'm a flake! I won't be able to go this time either. I have to be home for a delivery and my girls sleep at that time anyway. DANG! Hope you guys have a good time. Sounds like fun!