Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Movies

I was wondering if any one was interested in buying tickets for Harkins Summer Movies? I was going to get some, but thought I would see if a bunch of people want to get tickets for the same day. We did this last year and a I enjoyed it. If so, we should pick out a day. Last year we went on Tuesdays. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I was planning on it but I was thinking Thursdays or Wednesdays. I only work one day a week and that is on Tuesdays. Oh and last year Chick-fil-A gave a free breakfast item with each ticket on the day of the movie. i will also be finding out about the free school lunches for after the movie as well.

Candi said...

I vote Thursday! Sounds like fun.

Stacy said...

I like Thursday too!!

Rachel said...

Looks like Thursday is the day. So, if you want to get tickets and go on the same day, I'll get mine for Thursday as well.