Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cerreta Candy Company Tour

Yeah!!!! Tomorrow is the Chocolate Factory Tour. So there is to be no misunderstanding we are not going to be visiting Willy Wonka, there will be no huge river of chocolate, or dancing Umpa Lumpas. However, there will be a thirty min tour which consists of standing behind a wall and looking at interesting machines. So not to discourage you from coming they do handout a free candy with the tour. The kids and I have gone a few times and it is a nice change of pace, they love it. So excited to see you all tomorrow!!!


Be at Cerreta's at 9:55 am

5345 West Glendale AvenueGlendale, AZ 85301-2619


For more information here is the link…
http://www.cerreta.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=38
-DaNell

3 comments:

bethy said...

Gracie has preschool tomorrow but I'll bring my other two girlies. Sounds like fun. Too bad there's no chocolate river, I'll bring my golden ticket. . . just in case.

K&S said...

Darn! Kory has the day off today so we are doing something this morning.

I actually wanted to come to this!

I shouldn't say darn! I love that Kor has the day off I just wish it was tomorrow.

DaNell said...

Hope you have a good day with your family!!! It was fun but we can always go another day. No such things as too much Chocolate;)