Friday, March 12, 2010

Update

The first week back we were able to have a long lost friend visit playgroup... Jenny Nielson. It was nice to see her and the girls. So come have fun with us you never know whats going to happen;)
.
Last week we had a good time at Cerreta's but a few of you missed it so we will be planning another trip there in May. I hope you all can come and indulge in the yummy candy and chocolate then. NEVER TOO MUCH CANDY!!!!
.
As for next week we have had a requests for other parks but because its Spring Break and several people will be gone I thought we could just stick with Camelback Ranch Park. I will be out of town (YEAH!!!) so I wont be there for it but if you all want to meet there at 10:30 and bring a lunch.
.
We are working on the Easter Egg hunt and where it will be so stay tuned for that.
.
Enjoy,
DaNell

0 comments: